To end the first week of June, we would like to share a brief round up on Mommies Daily so far.
Mommies Daily site/blog
In case you haven’t got the chance to read these interesting articles, we would like to share some that might tickle you interest.
- If you need a place to hang out with your family or friends that are perfect for both adults and kids read Affi’s review about Swoosh Playground at Bondies Cafe & Lounge.
- Or you need a suggestion on where to go with your kids this holiday season? Read what Hanzky’s has written about 12 Things to do in Ragunan Zoo and browse through our Kids Destination listing. If you want to add to the listing please don’t hesitate by sending us the complete information to email@example.com or through here.
- After reading Dita’s post about Raka Febrile Seizure (kejang demam) experience, Kirana wrote a brief background surrounding this matter.
- In April, Lita also wrote the Pro & Cons regarding Rooming In.
- The Juicy Truth about fresh fruit juice is spilled in this article.
Ask us questions & share it with us:
- We have four experts with us – Obgyn, Dentist, Opthalmologist and Family Doctor – that will answer all of your question that are related to their expertise. If you have any question that you want to ask to any of the expert, simply email us the question to firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet the question to @mommiesdaily.
- We would also love to hear your precious parenting stories whether it is funny or embarrassing to inspriring one. You can share your stories by sending it to our email or use the form that is available through our site. Click here to view what other Mommies have shared with us.
- What stuff do you bring inside your diaper bags? Submit what’s inside your diaper bag now through this form so that we can peek into it. Involve your kids too in the picture so we know the cute face behind the diaper bag.
Mommies Daily Forum
Apparently to date the most visited and discussed threads on our forum are:
- Persalinan Normal Vs C Section and Problem Tumbuh Kembang Anak, which the titles are already self explanatory :)
- They said whaaaat where Mommies share cute things their little ones said.
- And … Kids Today’s Outfit (divided by months) where we can see cute pictures of kids and their outfit where we can not help but to pour lovable comments toward them.
Some Mommies and Mommies to be found that these forums/threads are useful:
- If you’re Trying to Conceive share your experience or read other’s here.
- First, Second, and Third Trimester threads on the Pregnancy Forum.
- The breastfeeding thread that is really informative and useful if you want to know anything related to this topic.
We would like to also remind you to participate on ‘Happy Mom and Healthy Kids Photo Gallery‘ which ends on 15 July 2010 by submitting your photo(s).
Incase you miss it, to send us any useful information or you have any question our email is email@example.com.